– A state of VR
– Online VR introduction
– A VR system for 1000€ ? For 500€ ?
– A definition of VR
– Immersion, Place Illusion and Plausibility : What is presence ?
– Does stereoscopy (S3D) matter ?
– Body representation in VR
– Normalizing VR systems and applications
– Perceptive illusions, Redirected Walking
– VR with a single computer
– 3DUI Grand Prize 2010
– Visiting the Max Planck Institute
– Conferences summaries
– Stereoscopy for two users
– How real should avatars be?
– A review of the Virtusphere
– How virtual is VR to your brain?
– The birth of the CAVE
– News on brain-computer interfaces
– Comparing HMDs
– Diva – Exploring your database in 3D
– VR in France
– eMagin Z800 HMD review
– The pyramid and the biggest VR screen
– Light efficiency in stereoscopic projection
– The story behind the Trimersion HMD
– VR for learning
– Why gesture gives you more immersion
– Gametrak review
– Designing VR exposure therapy simulations for Post-traumatic stress disorders